DISCOVER THE MANY BENEFITS OF CULLIGAN SOFT WATER
STARTING AS LOW AS $9.95/MONTH!
Advantages of Soft Water for Your Budget…
- A study by the Batelle Institute revealed a water softener reduces soap usage up to 75%! Having soft water saves you money. When your water is soft, you use much less soap and fewer cleaning products.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Studies conducted at the University of New Mexico indicate this number to be between 21.7% and 29.6%). At the end of a year, these savings can really add up.
- Plumbing & Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your dishwasher, coffee pot, your humidifier, or your hot tub, soft water inhibits a build-up of minerals and adds life to these products.
Advantages of Soft Water for Your Skin & Hair…
- Gentler soap can be used to cleanse the skin. This is especially important with women and young children. Their skin is usually more delicate and sensitive to the irritants that are found in many soaps and cleaning products.
- Hair is softer and easier to manage when there isn’t a build-up of minerals coating it. This means it’s easier to brush and de-tangle.
- Your skin is softer when you bathe with soft water. You will leave your bath or shower feeling refreshed with your skin feeling truly clean. Also, rough, dry skin will naturally diminish.
Advantages of Soft Water around your home…
- Your clothes last longer and remain brighter longer if they are washed in soft water. The reason is that normal water leaves mineral particles in the weave of most fabrics. This causes them to look dull and dingy.
- Rings and stains won’t darken your bathroom fixtures.
- Glasses and dishes won’t streak & spot.
What makes Coastal Culligan my best choice?
Since 1987, we’ve helped improve water quality in the Northeast Florida and Coastal Georgia area by installing thousands of local water softeners, water filters, and reverse osmosis systems. Our water treatment systems can help your appliances and pipes last longer, while also protecting your family with pure, clean drinking water. We offer industry-leading technology and Culligan’s HE Softener is the Consumer Digest Best Buy Water Softener!